- FUNd Run – October 26, 2017 @ 1:30 pm – Sopris Elementary School
- PTA Board Meeting – November 14, 2017 @ 6 pm – Rivers Restaurant
- PTA Members Meeting – December 12, 2017 @ 6 pm – Sopris Elementary School - ALL are invited! (agenda on our Facebook Page)
Welcome to the Sopris Elementary PTA!
(a Colorado PTA Organization)
The Sopris Elementary School Parent Teacher Association (SES PTA) is an all-volunteer network of Sopris Elementary Students’ parents working for three goals:
- Supporting Sopris teachers by raising extra funding for field trips and special requests;
- Supporting Sopris students by offering meaningful, fun extracurricular events; and
- Supporting Sopris parents by creating a networking space to get to know one another, and to make sure all parents feel connected to the school, its teachers, and the administration.
The SES PTA follows the tradition of the former all-volunteer “Parents Involved in Education” (PIE). PIE converted to the Sopris Elementary School PTA in 2015.
Other Volunteer Opportunities at Sopris (Coming Soon)