Counselor - Counselor
My name is Mrs. Brackett and when I am not at the school, I love to play with my dog Dexter, ride horses, and snowboard!
I am your new school counselor and I am SO excited to get to know all of you!
What I Do for Students:
- Listen to you when you need someone to help you figure out your feelings or problems
- Help you work out issues with your friends or issues in the classroom
- Set goals to be the best version of you
What I do for Parents:
- Explore ways to help your child succeed
- Work with you to help improve communication between you and your child
- Supply referrals for outside resources through the family liaison, information to help you understand your child’s specific needs, and to answer counseling-related questions